Wednesday, February 5, 2014

This Winter

This winter totally STINKS! That's about all I can muster regarding all the terrible snow and cold weather we've been receiving for the past couple of months. I won't even post a picture because I don't want to see snow again for a long long time. Whew! Feeling much better now since I've gotten that off my chest. lol!

Well I have actually been doing a little stitching. No picture yet to show my progress on BBD's Tis the Season out of the Joyeux Noel book. Its slow going because the weather gets me down in the dumps. At least its going. This is a good thing.  I also stitched two more Round Robin pieces that were sent off to Eva to stitch away on.

This is Lena's heart
 This is Elaine's quaker piece
 And this has nothing at all to do with the Round Robin. What it is Secret Garden Needlebook by Lauren Sauer. She taught it at a class in the late 90's and I was able to secure the pattern. Its in my to do pile. I'm so happy to have this pattern that I actually had the perfect piece of green evenweave in my stash and have it all squared out. Now all I need is a few specialty threads that I plan on purchasing on my next trip to Welcome Stitchery in Crystal Lake, IL. I look forward to stitching this. Its a beauty!
Hoping everyone is dealing with the weather the best they can and Happy Stitches!

No comments: