Monday, March 4, 2013

My very first post!

Yea! I opened this blog a while back and have yet to post anything what-so-ever so today is the day I actually begin my journey with an online blog.  Woo hoo! About time--right?

So here is a picture of me! My name is Kim and I live in Central Illinois with my daughter and 1 year old grandson. My main hobby is cross stitch and my passion is Chemistry. Recently I returned to college and graduated with a BS in Chemistry from Eureka College (College home of President Ronald Reagan) in May of 2011. Alas, this economy has kept me from finding gainful employment as of yet but I'm hoping with a degree in Chem and my many years in the business field I will find something soon. In the interim I keep busy with my stitching, endless hours of reading, and being a rockin grandma of course!

Thanks for reading my ridiculousness and come back to visit every now and again. I plan on posting pics of my stitching and a good Chemistry rant every now and again.

 

No comments: