Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter

With our lives being as busy as they are and the economic outlook the way it is we tend to stress and many times forget to say thank you.  Well, as my friends all know, my life has been a very difficult rocky road that my children and I have traveled for years. The past 6-7 years have been harder than hard and I am as guilty as the next when it comes to being forgetful to thank God for all the blessings we do have.  My prayers have never ceased but my thankfulness at times has.  I'd like to take a quick moment to say THANK YOU God!  Thank you for the great week. Thank you for the new job as a Staff Analyst. Thank you for my family--all of them--flaws and all. Thank you for my wonderful friends who have stuck by me the past 6-7 years, never wavering in their love for me  even though I hit bottoms more than once and who are my chosen family. Thank you for those who love us. Thank you for my education. Thank you for the beautiful things like the moon, sun, stars, the air we breath, and all the life around us. Thank you for so many and all things. Most of all Thank You for your greatest gift of all...your son Jesus, who so unselfishly died on the cross for our sins. Thank You!

May you all find love and peace and have a Blessed Easter.

No comments: