Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

 I've been in quite the stitching slump lately so I haven't even thought of posting any new posts but today is the exception. Here's a non stitchy post to say Thank You to my Mom. I love her dearly and I hope she knows how very much she means to me. Happy Mother's Day Mom!
And as a treat this Mother's Day I received these beautiful flowers from my son Sebastian and his fiance Joanna. They smell heavenly and brighten up my room.

One of my greatest accomplishments in life has been to be the best Mom that I could be to my wonderful daughter Jaqui and son Sebastian. They are the loves of my life and I am truly blessed to have them. I hope all the other mothers out there feel as blessed as I do to have wonderful children.  I wish a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mom's out there!

No comments: