Friday, September 27, 2013

It's been soooooooo long.........

I can't believe how bad I am at posting on my blog or at least popping a pic up every now and again to show you what I have worked on. Bad me!  On a good note though I've been working and to me that is everything right now. Too long without a job that even a part time job not making what my degree warrants is still a FANTASTIC thing in my life right now. So happiness is creeping in. Lol!  Right now there really isn't too much to say except Thank You Joanna! Its because of you and your blogging that I'm inspired to actually post now and again and show inquiring minds what I've been stitching.  So here goes a few stitches from last year that need to be framed. (Sad to say I have a whole pile rolled together thats in dire need of framing but I have to buy the frames first ;)  ) 

By the Bay's Oak Hill

Black Bird Designs #9 Sunflower House

Just two of many I have finished. Due to lighting when taking the photos the color of the fabrics are not showing up as they should. Oak Hill is stitched on an orange/peach fade fabric that actually reminds you of a fall evening and the BBD designs fabric is a rich golden color. Both patterns I did swap out some floss colors to overdyes that I liked better. And of course some silks too!

Happy Fall!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing missing from this beautiful array of fall stitching is a Amish stitch ;)

KIM said...

I know there's plenty of Amish patterns out there so now I must go find one :)